A symposium for luxury leaders
The first Luxury Law Summit brought together over 170 luxury business leaders - and the legal teams who support them - for a day of debate focused on key issues impacting upon the business of luxury brand development and retail. The IHT and the Global Legal Post would like to thank all speakers, round table leaders and delegates for their thoughtful contributions and overwhelmingly positive response to the launch of this new industry event.
Please get in touch if you have ideas or suggestions for the 2014 edition.
- Innovation and the digital age: internet counterfeiting, data protection; just one of the topics to be discussed Find Out More
- The litigation minefield: protecting your assets Find Out More
- What do luxury brand owners need and require from legal advisors? Find Out More
- How has the IP landscape evolved? Find Out More
- How does the law need to evolve to accommodate changes in the digital environment? Find Out More
- Navigating new foreign investment regulations and partnership agreements Find Out More