Why attend the Luxury Law Awards dinner…
- Celebrate the winners of this year’s Luxury Law Awards:.winners in call categories across the luxury business and luxury legal sector will be announced – each will receive a beautiful, engraved Georg Jensen pitcher designed by Aldo Bakker at the Luxury Law Awards Dinner, hosted at the Four Seasons Hotel Park, in recognition of their specialist skills and expertise in the luxury sector.
- Help raise funds for Centrepoint, our appointed Luxury Awards Charity: Lady Kitty Spencer will be hosting a charity auction to support Centrepoint, the charity that helps homeless young people to get a brighter start in adult life.
- Meet David Downton, one of fashion’s most celebrated illustrators and celebrity portrait artists. Marion Hume will interview Downton who over the last decade has established a reputation as one of the world’s leading fashion artists. He has created life portraits for some of the world’s most beautiful and iconic women: Cate Blanchett, Dita Von Teese, Erin O’Connor, Catherine Deneuve, Iman, Linda Evangelista, Rachel Weisz and Paloma Picasso; and brands such as Chanel, Dior, Tiffany & Co., Topshop, Joyce Hong Kong, Harrods, Estée Lauder and the V&A Museum. In September 2011 he was appointed the first ever fashion artist in residence at Claridge’s Hotel in London.
- Meet with luxury business leaders and their legal advisers and expand your network. Some of our confirmed attendees: Alex and Ani, American Apparel, Aspen, Browne Jacobson LLP, Ermenegildo Zegna Group, DDR Legal, Guest, Hand Baldachin & Amburgey LLP, Guest, Hermès, Kurt Geiger, London College of Fashion, Lyst, Moët Hennessy, Momo-o Matsuo & Namba, Stella McCartney, Tiffany & Co, to name a few.
- Enjoy a three course dinner cooked by the Four Seasons Hotel chefs accompanied with wine.
Why attend the Luxury Law Summit…
The Luxury Law Summit provides a unique opportunity for general counsel and lawyers specialising in advising luxury brand owners and businesses to focus on the sector’s very particular challenges and opportunities.
The one-day agenda brings together luxury business leaders, designers and entrepreneurs with their legal advisors for presentations, discussions and networking sessions that are designed to provide actionable business solutions. Join the event to find out what those directing international strategy for their luxury brands are looking for from their legal support teams. You will also benefit from hearing expert legal views on the most pressing issues impacting on luxury business growth.
Leading luxury brands signing up daily!
Here is just a selection of leading brands signing up for the conference. Make sure you join them!
Abercrombie & Kent, Alex and Ani, Alexander McQueen, Aston Martin, Chanel, Charlotte Olympia, Coach, Davidoff, De Beers, Diageo Plc, Ermenegildo Zegna Group, Fabergé, Farfetch, Fendi, Furla S.p.A., Godiva Chocolatier, H&M UK, Harrods Interiors, Hermes, Jimmy Choo, Kurt Geiger, Land Rover & Range Rover, London College of Fashion, Lyst, Marimekko Corporation, Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët, Moët Hennessy Europe, Salvatore Ferragamo spa, Stella McCartney, Swarovski, Tiffany & Co.
What’s new for 2016?
- The analyst’s view: The economic forecast & the future for luxury – an essential briefing on how the changing balance of power and threats to stability in growth markets will impact on the luxury sector
- Alibaba & Taobao: how should luxury businesses react to the unstoppable growth of online shopping and the challenges to pricing, value and brand IP in one of their strongest growth markets?
- The power of partnerships: a business briefing on strategic alliances and product partnerships between luxury brands
- The latest word in luxury: essential updates on the latest trends in design and Jodie Kidd reveals new developments in wearable tech within the luxury sector
The Luxury Law Summit is the only event to provide this scintillating mix of luxury and legal expertise. Book your place to ensure you are fully briefed and to benefit from the opportunity for essential relationship building – the luxury business is a people business, and the people you need to meet will be there in May.
2016 agenda highlights:
- A CEO perspective: hear from Alan Davies, CEO of Diamonds & Minerals with Rio Tinto on the importance of provenance in the diamond industry.
- The General Counsel view: the heads of legal for Fendi, Furla and Charlotte Olympia will share their challenges and highlight the opportunities they see for business development
- Hear how Hermes’ legal team protects and supports business growth, from the General Counsel.
- Data and the luxury sector: learn from the CEO of Lyst, the fashion ecommerce platform that markets products from 10,000 designers and stores in one place.