Protecting the Business of Luxury
A trinity of issues is facing the luxury industry – technology, geopolitics and the consumer: what is the role of General Counsel in facing and tackling the challenges, and making the most of the opportunities posed by these? As the luxury industry business model changes, what do GCs need to do now to be ready for tomorrow?
Join us in London as we discuss the new luxury business landscape and what it means for your business.
- Alberto Alessi, President, Alessi S.p.A talks about creativity and the law
- Roberto Manriquez, Operation Maya Project Manager, INTERPOL debates whether counterfeiting is good for the luxury industry
- In 2013, the summit brought together more than 170 luxury business leaders to debate the key issues impacting upon luxury brand development and retail.
- Laudomia Pucci, Deputy Chairman and Image Director, Emilio Pucci addresses Luxury Law 2013 delegates
- Luxury Law 2013 speakers: Valérie Sonnier, Global Intellectual Property Director, Louis Vuitton Malletier, Laurence Morel-Chevillet, IP Senior Counsel, Bulgari and Federica Zambelli, Brand Protection Manager, Moncler Group
- Daniela Della Rosa, General Counsel, Gucci, Robin Gruber, Vice President, Global Brand Protection, Chanel & Hélène Le Blanc, Consultant, The Luxe Chronicles.