Protecting the Business of Luxury
On May 22, 2014, the International New York Times and The Global Legal Post brought together global counsel and C-suite executives from the luxury market to discuss the trinity of issues facing the luxury industry: technology, geopolitics and the consumer.
- Alberto Alessi, President, Alessi S.p.A talks about creativity and the law
- Roberto Manriquez, Operation Maya Project Manager, INTERPOL debates whether counterfeiting is good for the luxury industry
- In 2013, the summit brought together more than 170 luxury business leaders to debate the key issues impacting upon luxury brand development and retail.
- Laudomia Pucci, Deputy Chairman and Image Director, Emilio Pucci addresses Luxury Law 2013 delegates
- Luxury Law 2013 speakers: Valérie Sonnier, Global Intellectual Property Director, Louis Vuitton Malletier, Laurence Morel-Chevillet, IP Senior Counsel, Bulgari and Federica Zambelli, Brand Protection Manager, Moncler Group
- Daniela Della Rosa, General Counsel, Gucci, Robin Gruber, Vice President, Global Brand Protection, Chanel & Hélène Le Blanc, Consultant, The Luxe Chronicles.